Sunrise at Berry Pond, Gros Morne National Park. This was our first sunrise in Newfounland, and we were lucky because it was the only one where the sun actually DID appear!
Berry Pond is easily accessible on a short hike from the Berry Hill campsite near Rocky Harbour. The hike around the pond is flat and takes about 45 minutes at a leisurely pace.
In the background to the right is the shoulder of Gros Morne itself.
I did not have a graduated filter, and I wish I had to capture the foreground a little bit better.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ro Co (Fiddlee) (216)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-14
- Camera: Canon 350D (Rebel XT), Canon EF 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM, UV
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/13 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-10-12 7:52