“Weather Beaten” is the name of this photo taken in this small community of Garnish on the Burin Peninsula.
This old abandon house desperately needs repairs. The indistinct colors of yellow and green paint are barely visible.
Will it become a victim of gravity?
With some major repairs it could make a lovely summer home.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-09-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 40D, Sigma 24-70mm 1:2.8 EX DG
- Exposure: f/8, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-11-06 13:18