“Old Garnish House” is the name of this photo and it was taken on a recent trip to Garnish.
This was the first place we stopped and it was quite scenic, the land of being very flat.
There were many older houses in this small community. However this one had seen better days.
In my humble opinion, this house could be renovated or replaced because the surrounding view is breathtaking.
Critiques | Translate
FORJP001 (3819) 2008-10-20 20:00
This house seems surging in the middle of nowhere in a desert place and hostile land.
I cannot figure the guy willing to restore it and bring his family expecting here a better way of life.
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-09-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 40D, Sigma 24-70mm 1:2.8 EX DG
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-20 14:55