“Aging” is the name of this photo taken in one of my favorite places for photography, Frenchmen’s Cove. The small historic community has a number of old, aging homes.
If you look very closely, you will see a small bird on top of this house.
The land surrounding this house is very level and green probably good farmland.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mozzy27 (2) 2009-11-16 14:47
Looks to me like this little house on the pririe could do with some TLC (tender loving care) but what an awesome shot, this sort of architecture is my passion also.
Great POV, beautiful sky lovely shot TFS
Greetings from Australia
claudio74 (7263) 2009-11-16 21:19
Lovely pictures with nice and natural colors, the point of view is perfect.
worldcitizen (7057) 2009-11-22 13:08
When I look at this lovely old house, I actually can see a "face" on the side. The boarded up windows seem like eyes, with the open window as the mouth. This house must have lots of stories to tell. :-) Nice presentation, with a beautiful sky and good detail.
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS, Hoya 58mm PL-CIR
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador, Old Barns and Buildings [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-16 14:40