“Danger” is the name of this photo taken today at beautiful Cape Spear. The wind was fairly cold around 3°C and the sea was very heavy with lots of white water. In fact from this point, there was a heavy midst of salt water and I had to move away protecting the camera.
Using a canon circular polarizer and my canon 18-55mm IS lens which I find great for scenery, I took plenty of shots.
During the last few years, some foolhardy photographers ignored these signs and took photographs near the water and unfortunately 2 were washed away to their death by an unexpected high wave. I never go beyond these safe marks.
What a beautiful day!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-23
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS, Canon 58mm PL-C
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Ocean Blue [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-23 15:37