“Steps” is the name of this photograph and it was taken on a walk at Cape Spear; the most easterly point in North America. When we start to walk it was a cloudy threatening rain, luckily it changed to sunshine. These steps are not for the weak of heart.
They were trying to catch some children on a school outing. We had to quickly walk the steps and catch the children and their teachers who were much farther ahead. My walking companion, who I believed was a former Olympic athlete never slowed down.
We finally succeeded and I have the photographs to prove it.
This photograph was cropped, level adjusted, framed and saved for the web
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-10-31
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 20D, Sigma 24-70mm 1:2.8 EX DG, Digital filters
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): East Coast Trail [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-10-31 11:34