“Not too close” is the name of this photo taken at Cape Spear. The crab fishery has opened and this boat is heading out to sea, probably several hundred miles, to lay their crab pots. They usually go for one week.
This tiny boat is giving the large iceberg, on the other side of the bay, a wide berth.
This shot was taken near the Cape Spear light house.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-04-13
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Fishermen [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-17 15:30