“Huge Iceberg” Is the name of this photo taken from the top of Signal Hill Using a focal length of 400 MM. when you consider the fact that 9/10 of the iceberg is underneath the water, this is a pretty large chunk of ice.
The lighting was extremely harsh and therefore the quality of photo is limited. However the object of the issue was to point out the proportion of the iceberg,
In my limited experience, this iceberg is relatively average compared to others I’ve seen.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jim Costello (bullybeef53) (3365)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-04-11
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon 40D, Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM, 77 mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Icebergs, Old Buildings of Newfoundland and Labrador [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-04-11 15:24