Fishing boats rest in the early morning light and just after high tide at Irish River in St Martins, New Brunswick.
Picturesque St Martins, New Brunswick is a seaside community on the Bay of Fundy - 40kms east of Saint John. The village was founded by Loyalists in 1783, and was originally known as Quaco.
- Copyright: Derek Grant (PeakXV) (193)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-23
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: NIKON D 60, Nikkor 18-55 f:3.5-5.6 G AF-S VR DX
- Exposure: f/11, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-23 15:41