Ice fishing shacks endure blowing snow & high winds along the Kennebecasis River near Renforth in Kings County, New Brunswick.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
marabu61 (9081) 2014-04-19 5:54
These fishing huts remind me of the times when I had to go ice fishing with my father in law up in Finland. Good that he always had the homemade brandy with him ...
Interesting scene from a windblown lake where the huts provide the only shelter from the elements.
have a great time
- Copyright: Derek Grant (PeakXV) (245)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-03-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON EOS 650 D, Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5/4.5 L IS USM
- Exposure: f/11, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-19 5:15