Salah (also namaz in Urdu (Arabic: صلاة, Qur'anic Arabic: صلوة) is the ritual prayer practised by Muslims in supplication to Allah. The term is commonly used to refer to the five daily prayers, which are compulsory upon all mature Muslims. Salah (plural salawat) is considered the most important act of worship in Islam and its importance is such that under very few circumstances can it be omitted. (WIKI)
Please see workshop for some more steps.
This particular step is called Sajdah.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Atif Gulzar (gul791) (1252)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-26
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S2 IS
- Exposure: f/4, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-24 3:41