The myriad of souks are located on both banks of the Creek. It's worth exploring both sides if you have the time. You can cross between the two banks of Creek in few minutes on one of the many abras (small wooden dhows). It costs only 1 AED (January 2010)
The most well-known are the Gold Souk, the Spice Souk and the Textile Souk.
Goods are transported mostly by barrows. There is a special parking space for them. Look at the sign!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (771)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-26
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Exposure: f/4, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: DUBAI City Of Merchants
- Date Submitted: 2010-03-03 0:48