I captured this shot from nearby beach in Dubai. There is a helipad on the top. I guess the rotating focus lights are used to send signals to the chopper.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Guntin (1325) 2007-12-28 12:08
Great night picture of this great hotel.
TopGeo (38128) 2007-12-28 12:30
Hi Meyapan excellent shot!Amazing nightly picture and beautiful imprinting, good frame and clarity, the colours splendid, beautiful and the luminous beam, bravo!
markogts (1126) 2007-12-28 13:51
Overall a good picture, but I have some points that may be of some interest.
- Noise: strange for a XTi to have so much noise, watch especially on the left side of the sky. I think you should check the settings of the camera, I know for sure that this kind of camera is capable of having much less noise.
- I am wondering what those four lights in the upper right corner are, suppose it is a flare due to the lower left lights.
-Sharpness: given the 800x600 res, I think you can do better. See my ws for that.
A part from that, well managed and framed, nice colours and well done with the beams. I don't think however that those beams are needed for the choppers, they look more like disco gadgets.
geester (0) 2008-07-04 4:43
Thats a good picture of some stunning architecture. Well done.
h2nl (314) 2008-07-15 11:30
Good shot in the evening lights of this well known landmark. I like it's special architecture very much.
maglex (1980) 2008-07-17 15:33
Hi Meyapan, this is a very original structure, designwise. The helipod lights are really attractive, the car on the left is somehow distracting with its blinding lights. Thanks for sharing...Alex
- Copyright: Meyapan RM P (meyyappan_rmp) (135)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-12-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 400D (Digital Rebel XTi), Canon 18-55mm f/4.5-29
- Exposure: f/5.6, 5 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Lombra's Favorites [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-12-28 11:40
- Favorites: 2 [view]