A prominent street crossing in the city is not the busiest place during the weekend midday… Taken in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (31006) 2014-03-01 8:48
Striking black and white image, a perfect converstion. The white towers and the lead line of the crossing really grab the attention as we look into the scene, and the composition is really admirable.
Thanks as always
chawax (20756) 2014-03-01 9:26
I love the B&W conversion here. It makes a very graphical shot with great contrasts. You used very well too the perspective lines and the wide angle to add depth. No distorsion despite the ultra wide angle, very well done ! Excellent sharnpess too.
- Copyright: Petar Lackovic (petarl) (1307)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2014-02-28
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Pentax K-5 II, Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM, circular polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-01 3:37