The Sharjah Light Festival, 2013, was officially opened on Thursday by His Highness Dr Shaikh Sultan Bin Mohammad Al Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, as lights splashed on the walls of Al Qasba buildings.
The opening ceremony started with a dazzling show of colours with beams of light dancing on Al Qasba’s facade creating a mesmerising aura. The light festival is covering 14 of Sharjah’s monuments and landmarks this year, transforming the emirate into a blend of lights and colours using the latest modern technology for nine nights until February 15.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Hussein Kefel (Hussein_Kefel) (803)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-10
- Categories: Festivals, Architecture
- Camera: canon eos 7d, Canon EF 18-200mm
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/13 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-10 14:36