This is a re-post.
Added a frame.
Quite often a frame helps a lot to round up the compo.
I tried here a frame with gradual colour shade.
Those who know Istanbul
are supposed to know this area.
These policemen are called yunus
in Turkish which verbatim means dolphin.
Unlike the police in Russia
Turkish policemen don't mind beeing photographed.
I was taking photos of my sister
(it was her first visit to Istanbul,
more over, her first hours in this city)
when she pointed at something behind me.
Camera in hand ready to shoot whatever
I turned around and immortalized this view ;)
palyed with colours a bit
(especially to strenghten the reflections).
Also cropped on the right and the bottom
to enhance the perspective.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ilgiz Galeev (ilghiz) (708)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-12-20
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A430
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-14 15:46