Here's a view of Izmit from Akзakoca district.
You can see the city center from the near-by houses
and all the way down to NCity shopping mall and beyond.
* A similar view from the same balcony on TL (also by me).
* Another "bird's eye view" from a different POV on TE by Hadi Arslan.
* Snow taken by Arthur Tuluche several hours earlier, but uploaded a year later. Really worth seeing!
Have a look at a tilt-shift version in the workshop (by Alexey Ivanov (on vk.com)).
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
greek (7594) 2008-02-28 5:50
hi there ! nice shot and nicer with snow ! Is it the place with the earthquakes of 1999? It was terrible, i'm so sorry about poor people there and turkish people ! galantis
Silvio1953 (145645) 2008-02-28 6:05
Hi Ilgiz, splendid view of lovely town shoot with fascinating sepia tonality, very well done, ciao Silvio
mark_mk (266) 2008-03-03 8:26
nice shot and a good idea with the sepia. Great view above the town. A very good point of view you`ve chosen. Very nice!
pboehringer (770) 2008-03-29 21:15
a nice POV with the view from the above leading dwon all the way to the water. The sepia gave and interesting timeliness appearence and contrasts quite well with the snow covering the whole landscape.
serp2000 (44578) 2009-10-19 12:25
Странно, но я раньше не видел это фото.
никогда бы не подумал, что в Турции бывает столько снега.Стереотипы :))) Колор? сепия наверное ближе к монохромным вещам. Классная композиция, если б не текст- можно подумать средняя полоса наша.
- Copyright: Ilgiz Galeev (ilghiz) (708)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-02-18
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A430
- Exposure: f/4, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2008-02-24 6:08