This photo was taken from the hotel we were staying at in Kusadasi, Turkey. This was taken just a few minutes before the sun finally set.
Kusadsi is on the west coast of Turkey - 90km south of Izmir and is reputed as one of the most attractive cities of the Aegean. It is close to some important historical sites including Ephesus, Temple of Artemis, Goddess Artemis, House of Virgin Mary, Seven Sleepers, Didyma, Priene and, Miletos.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Roberto Perez Bartolome (robertbartolome) (270)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-07-15
- Categories: Nature
- Exposure: f/8, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Sun Shower [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-11-05 20:08