Düzce yakınlarındaki Efteni Gölü'nden bir manzara.
The lake is a first-rate bird sanctuary hosting 150 species, 35 of them non-migratory, resident birds. Water lilies and reeds in the lake hide the birds but also offering excellent photography opportunities and compositions. During the migration season species like graylag geese, mallards, wigeons, grebs, green wing teals, pintails, shovelers, pochards, ferigenous ducks, grey herons, woodcocks, blackbirds and shags can be seen and photographed here. The lake and surroundings are declared conservation and breeding area for the waterfowl and hunting here is strictly forbidden. The surface area of the lake has been increased from 60 acres to 250 acres in recent years.
- Copyright: ugur ozkan (anesugur) (18789)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-03-13
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 50D, Tamron SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR, Hama UV 67 mm
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-06-02 10:23