*Side yarımadasında yer alan Apollon tapınağı...
*Temple of Apollo, located at the end of Side's peninsula...
Side was an ancient Greek city in Anatolia, in the region of Pamphylia, in what is now Antalya province, on the southern Mediterranean coast of Turkey. It is now a resort town and one of the best-known classical sites in Turkey, near Manavgat and the village of Selimiye, 75 km from Antalya) in the province of Antalya.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
cigdom (2574) 2012-10-31 13:57
Cok etkileyici bir calisma olmus. Isıgı cok iyi yakalamıssınız. Renkler, komposizyon ve zamanla mukemmel!
CLODO (24734) 2012-11-01 3:48
bright lighted monument against the dark blue cloudy sky. We can see the moon between the clouds and a thunderstorm lightning at bottom.
- Copyright: Cem Canbay (canbayimages) (1708)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-25
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Ruins, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 5 D Mark II, 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM, Kenko UV 82mm
- Exposure: f/8, 15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-31 13:31