I continue posting some classical Istanbul landscape photos which I took during the visit of one of my best friends from Switzerland who is also a photography enthusiast.This one shows The Maiden's Tower (Turkish: Kız Kulesi), also known in the ancient Greek and medieval Byzantine periods as Leander's Tower (Tower of Leandros), sits on a small islet located at the southern entrance of Bosphorus strait 200 m (220 yd) off the coast of Üsküdar in Istanbul, Turkey.
Critiques | Translate
Zengi001 (2739) 2012-01-03 3:21
Merhaba Emin Bey,
Güzel bir kadraj, doğal renkler, başarılı bir çalışma.
- Copyright: Emin Bingul (ebingul) (1980)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-12-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikkor 55-200mm.f 4-5.6 VR
- Exposure: f/11, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-01-03 3:03