Dumankaya Ikon (3D)
I upload 3D(Stereo pairs) photo to bring a sense of depth to photo.
I upload 2D photo to see wider and detailed view of 3D photo.
"How to see 3D photos" info is in my profile page.
The building is formed of three interconnecting elliptical towers, two of them 41 storeys high, the other 40 storeys high.
• The towers are linked by a communal observation terrace and garden at each of the 12th, 22nd and 32nd floors.
• The intention behind the observation terraces and gardens is to provide residents with green spaces within the vertical environment.
• The project houses 1,022 residential units and 37 home-office units. There are four different types of apartment.
• The ground floor is designed for use as a shopping center.
• Overall, the building has a gross floor area of 151,000 square metres
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
vjmite (3724) 2014-04-21 1:34
The photo is colorful and has good depth of field. The shiny building in the background is an interesting shape.
Your two stereo images should be swapped around. The image is inside out when looking at it cross-eyed. Exchange left and right and you will get a correct 3D image.