Bursa Grand Mosque(Ulu Cami) is a mosque in Bursa, Turkey. Built in the Seljuk style, it was ordered by the Ottoman Sultan Bayezid I and built between 1396 and 1399. The mosque has 20 domes and 2 minarets.
Note; I really like this mosque.It is really unique and a peaceful place.
- Copyright: Seyhan Ahen (Dreamtime) (249)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D3100, Tamron 17-50 MM
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-31 15:44