Lovers at Cappadocia.
Cappadocia lies in eastern Anatolia, in the center of what is now Turkey. The relief consists of a high plateau over 1000 m in altitude that is pierced by volcanic peaks.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: HAKAN BUYUKTOPCU (teos) (371)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-06-01
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D5200, Sigma 18-250 DC MACRO OS HSM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-27 2:15