7:30 AM in Korucu, Eskisehir. The mosque is shining like gold, and it's red all over.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
daddo (26080) 2007-01-03 7:36
Hi Tayfun. I love this shot with the pastel colours.The trees seem to be aflame- marvellous effect. The white minaret offers an elegant contrast to the softer hues. so do the white houses lit by the sun. Fine work. Well done. Regards. Klaudio.
ryno (6865) 2007-01-03 8:15
Selam Tayfun. Beautiful warm early morning colours make this shot different from other similar photos. The clouds look like a painting. It really is worth getting up earlier to catch these moments. Aferin!
Mondaychild (378) 2007-01-03 8:49
wonderful morning light, great colors! Well done!
- Copyright: Tayfun Tuna (tayfun808) (89)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-30
- Categories: Nature
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/180 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Mosques of Villages and Residental Quarters [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-03 7:20