Yörük Köyü is just a small quasi-ghost village, few kilometres away from Safranbolu.
The villagers were once renowned for they skill in baking bread. The few who still live there are now busy with agriculture.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2010-09-02
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/11, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Syria and Turkey
- Date Submitted: 2010-10-04 15:03