In the province of Bolu, East of Seben, Alpagut presents a beautiful set of houses built on brick, stone and wood assemblages.
The buildings are old and are no more maintained, this mosque with a wodden minaret is abandoned and a wall has collapsed.
Critiques | Translate
ourania (18616) 2013-09-02 13:05
a very interesting old mosque that used to be the centre of a community, its most revered building and now lies abandoned and derelict. Your composition is very interesting too, you don't show the entrance but two of its exterior walls with their empty windows. There's a sense of mystery and melancholy that comes through the bright light and lovely colours. You have rendered the textures in a very fine way. The minaret looks imposing at the centre of the frame. Congratulations and thank you!
All the best, have a great evening,
- Copyright: Patrick Pyfferoen (pyffepa) (623)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-10
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Artwork, Ruins
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix s230
- Exposure: f/4.6
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Turkish Wooden Architecture [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-02 7:30