I would have like this picture to be titled: "My last published photo in the first decade of the second millennium" but the title was too long!
Anyway, this is the Omayyades Mosque in Damascus.
Happy New Yar all!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
JFS (32459) 2010-12-31 4:08
Beautiful crystal clear image. The floor seems a mirror reflecting the blue vivid sky. I like the POV too.
Sergiom (65229) 2010-12-31 5:31
Le sol brille comme si il était ciré. J'aime l'avant plan. Les pélerins guident le regard vers cette belle construction qui brille au soleil.
Bonne année 2011
ManuMay (36083) 2011-01-15 14:59
Very beautiful view, very good composition and reflections play, opportune and well seen...amazing play of colours and good light management...Good work!!
Have a nice day...
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-09-09
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card, Polarizer
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/750 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Syria and Turkey
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-31 4:05