Ramadam nights are an event for people who usually don't experience the same kind of life: people gather in the street, happy after their Iftar that broke the daily sawm.
It's something like a street party that begins every night for 30 days and becomes happier and more crowded with the days going by.
The streets are full of people, water sellers, tea sellers, the shops are open.
A video stream of my Aleppo's shots: youtu.be/43YbXKPBxhQ?hd=1
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-09-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/6 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Syria and Turkey
- Date Submitted: 2011-01-02 7:26