Hi everyone .. Welcome dear friends ..
- Aloabh nozzle (locally: Mqlatmah) deep hole in the ground a circular diameter of 3 km and a depth of 380 meters. Located just 30 kilometers from the northern village of Omaledum in Taif, Saudi Arabia. Coat the center of the crater a white layer of salt is believed that the cause of their formation is due to the rain water that collects in the bottom of the crater made up a small shallow lake does not seep into the ground.
- Some researchers believe that they result in a large volcanic eruption is likely, others resulted from the fall of the meteorite, but there is no proof of that. When descending a distance of 15 meters from the surface of the Earth notes that there are many palm trees and plants that grow on the springs and small when descending down the crater to find a few herbs and desert trees arak, which quickly disappear whenever moved the center of the crater, which is a ground salt covered salt forming a color white can be seen clearly from the top of the crater.
Thanks for looking!
Critiques | Translate
DarkoG (8) 2012-01-01 6:28
interesting place. wonderful
i9l2y1m8a8t3 (4768) 2012-01-01 19:53
beautiful scenery, seems like a comet remains. Exquisite colors, great light management! Great shot!
All the best,
Yiannis84 (2824) 2012-01-02 11:08
Nice composition con great colors & sharpness
very well done
Best regards and happy 2012
- Copyright: Naja Helal (Naja) (14)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-12-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0 L USM Lens
- Exposure: f/22, 1 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-01-01 5:57