Me and some friends were on a trip to Taif, we took a sudden turn trying to discover a new road or a photonic location, we found a beautiful road along few mountains, but we ended up getting this old Saudi Shepherd very upset as we “accidentally” disturbed his flock with our cars.
I could have taken a better POV, but in Saudi Arabia, old Bedouin people like this man would not allow me to take his picture.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ahmad Gusti (DonGusti) (930)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-26
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D70s, Sigma 18-250 mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS, Nikon Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-06-20 6:36