Birdies flying over Muscat's corniche; harbour in the background.
Muscat is the capital of the Sultunate of Oman in the north of the country with a population of about 600k. It is a beautiful city with very good roads with spectacular altitude differences. All white buildings with brown mountains in the background. In the summer it can get very hot with temperatures exceeding 40 degrees celcius.
The Muscati's are very kind and relaxt. Excellent souk; very photogenic city. Stay tuned for more Muscat photos...
FlashEarth: 23.632173 N 58.548587 E
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Gilbert Sopakuwa (startacked) (1371)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-29
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax *ist DS, SMC Pentax-F 1:3.5-4.5 28-80mm, Kenko Pro1D Circular PL(W) 58m
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Middle-East 2006
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-04 16:01