This is another Mosque from Mascat in the Sultan Al Qaboos area.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Valerka (8171) 2008-04-05 6:50
It's a very elegant shot.You've been able to capture the mosk lit during the so-called golden hour when buildings obtain a particular charm. I see the building has an interesting texture.
Cormac (26563) 2008-04-05 8:01
This is a great example of how important lighting is in photography. The sun on the top of the building while the lower part is in shadow is quite different and beautiful. The contrast of colours is great too, with the warm light on the building and the cool blue of the sky. Excellent!
brandstaetter (15915) 2008-04-05 23:28
wonderful building, wonderful light. Very nice.
- Copyright: Steven Le Vourc'h (Curioso) (9271)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-03-22
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D, Canon 17-40/4L USM, Digital RAW, Hama UV 77 mm
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-05 3:50