This is Corniche Beirut in november 2005. The crapy '70s Merc you see is a quite populair verhicle there.
You can find a lot of taxi's and they honk at every tourist nearby. My skin is light coloured and I was dressed like a Beiruti but still the taxi drivers could somehow see I was a tourist?!
Taxi's are cheap and the traffic is chaos! When I retire, I want to be a taxi driver in Beirut. (:
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Gilbert Sopakuwa (startacked) (1353)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-11-12
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon PowerShot A20
- Exposure: f/4.8, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-04-06 6:00