Colonnades from the Roman era at the former Phoenician sea port in Tyre City - South Lebanon.
Tyre is home to many archaeological sites, and not far from Tyre just 12km. is the Phoenician King of Tyre King Hiram Tomb in my village 'Hanawai' and 13km. from Tyre is the biblical Cana (Qana)Grotto where Prophet Jesus performed his first miracle by turning water to wine.
See > www.jesusingalilee.com
- Copyright: Hussein Kefel (Hussein_Kefel) (819)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-10-03
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: canon eos 7d, Canon EF 18-200mm
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-10-17 4:32