Picture taken in the old town of Tyr.
I'm very deceived by the render TrekEarth gives to my pictures. Original files, and even small-sized versions on my computer are much more saturated, sharp, and have the perfect hot hue.
If you have some tips on about how to make files for TrekEarth without losing much quality, or the reason why even small-sized pictures look better on computer rather than internet, please let me know.
Hope you enjoy the picture!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Rabih Chour (rchour) (27)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D-300, Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 VR, Hoya 77mm SuperHMC Pro 1D UV
- Exposure: f/4, 1/2000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-07-23 1:00