Antique vestiges in the town of Tyr, in Lebanon. These famous ruins date from the Romain empire, and back on.
Picture was shot in midday, which was very difficult, due to the presence of a too much light, plus the sun right above our heads, making it difficult to shoot when we are facing it. I have added some saturation and some hot hue to the original picture. Hope you enjoy.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Rabih Chour (rchour) (27)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-19
- Categories: Ruins
- Camera: Nikon D-300, Nikkor 70-200mm F2.8 VR, Hoya 77mm SuperHMC Pro 1D UV
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/2000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-07-20 4:52