This is my village Hanawai located in South Lebanon via Tyre. The name Hanawai derives from John The Baptist. There is a sacred place in the center of the village for Prophet John which is still preserved. This village was also the home of King Hiram (Ahiram) mentioned in the Holy Bible. The King's tomb still preserved on the outskirts of the village.
And the neighboring village also mentioned in The Holy Bible "Qana" The Galilee where Prophet Jesus "peace be upon him" made the wine miracle.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Hussein Kefel (Hussein_Kefel) (819)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-30
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: canon eos 7d, Canon EF 18-200mm
- Exposure: f/4, 1/8000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-30 18:04