mosque is located in Martyrs' Square in downtown Beirut. It was built between 2002 and 2007 by the former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri, who was buried beside it. It was inaugurated by his son Saad Hariri on October 17, 2008.
Critiques | Translate
Nicou (139884) 2013-10-21 7:06
Fantastique vue de cette mosqueée de nuit quel éclairage et compo sueprbe quel rendu dans les tons et ces minarets quei ressortent grandisoe vue et cocmpo.
Bravo et amitié
omid266 (6735) 2013-10-22 20:33
In the Name of God - Allah Almighty , The
Beneficent the Merciful
Hi Aleksandar ,
A very nice foto you shared us from your Travels in the world ,
Good Luck !
** Let s Wish & Pray for PEACE !! *****
Grant God !
Omid from I.R.I
- Copyright: Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) (5090)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-08-05
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC H50
- Exposure: f/2.7, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Lebanon
- Theme(s): Lebanon 2010 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-21 1:32