A wonderful view of the overflowing water of the "Assi River" at the northern Tip of the Beqaa Plains.
Its called "Assi" meaning "Rebellious" because it is the only river that heads North to Syria instead of going West towards the Mediterranean Sea.
This picture is taken in the summer (July), Restaurants serving delicious Trout Fish are along the river. River rafting is well known and rafters come from all over the country to experience the Rebellious river and enjoy the delicious food.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Imad Elia (IElia) (8)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Kodak DX6490
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Lebanon [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-07-04 0:57