Under the columns of the temple of Jupiter
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rbellemare (2109) 2012-07-18 13:08
What a picture. This men sitting on a chair is really giving us the magnitude of this monument.
Great job, great frame, great sharpness.
CanmoreKevin (2111) 2012-07-18 19:19
This photo would not have been nearly as effective if it were not for the lone figure that gives scale to this huge structure. I like that you chose an angle that shows that the columns are not all straight. Great work.
smarcell (19963) 2012-07-27 0:18
I think this was a good idea, that could be improved by changing a little the pov, to avoid empty spaces between the columns, that, ion my opinion, introduce some "dirt" in the image.
- Copyright: Aleksandar Dekanski (dekanski) (4067)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-08-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony CyberShot DSC H50
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Lebanon
- Theme(s): Lebanon 2010 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-07-18 11:29