Al Khazneh, old style... This is truly a shock, as if history would come back to present time and hit you with its inner beauty!
For the second time of the year I was in Petra, and I wanted to render the idea of a place where time has less meaning than in any other one. I thought black & white / sepia color would help. Picture was taken at night, with a long exposure.
Can't you imagine being a crusader, looking at this picture? ;)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bertrand Godfroid (rork80) (50)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2010-05-12
- Categories: Castles, Nature, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: CANON EOS 400D, Canon 10-22 EF-S f/3.5-4.5 USM
- Exposure: f/4.5, 6 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-12 11:10