Deep in the Jordan Valley and 55 km southeast of Amman, is the Dead Sea, one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world. It is the lowest body of water on earth, the lowest point on earth, and the world's richest source of natural salts, hiding wonderful treasures that accumulated throughout thousands of years.
Look out of the window and you'll understand why late getting-up is prohibited there...
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (874)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus SP500UZ
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Jordan Highlights Tour
- Date Submitted: 2010-03-22 2:15