Here's a view of downtown Ramat-Gan, one of the Tel-Aviv metropolitan cities. I took this one from the Azrieli Towers in Tel-Aviv @ the 36th floor.
As you can see the long capture created light trails on the highways, I think its nice.
Tech: 15 seconds capture @ f/8, adjusted levels, curves and contrast. "Cleaned" some reflections caused by internal light in the room I were shooting from, cropped, and sharpen.
Critiques and workshops are welcomed.
Critiques | Translate
Yannick31 (917) 2004-09-23 12:47
C'est très beau, un peu sombre mais très beau !
fcouderc (98) 2004-09-23 22:21
Nicely done Amir, I like the composition with the curved highway at the bottom. Nice work in post-processing, I don`t see the lights that where coming from the room. Nice catch. Has Yannick31 said, it is a bit dark but a nice photo overall.
- Copyright: Amir Aloosh (TheG1) (1509)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-09-21
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot G3
- Exposure: f/8, 15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Night & the City, Cityscapes, Downtown Ramat-Gan [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-09-23 12:29