Wikipedia says that Jaffa is a southern, oldest part of Tel Aviv-Jaffa municipality (since 1950), an ancient port city in Israel. Jaffa is famous for its association with the biblical stories of Solomon, Jonah and Peter.
Critiques | Translate
marabu61 (9209) 2013-07-17 7:23
and it is a great place to while away an evening with a good glass of wine in one of the many restaurants, especially those in the small alleys behind the flea market that fill up quite quickly after shabath.
A pleasing composition of the old Yaffa architecture, undisturbed by any human presence.
There is a strange blue color cast though?
have a great day
- Copyright: Uncle Bob (Noctraeon) (66)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-13
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D 90, NIKKOR AF-S DX 18-105MM F/3.5-5.6G ED VR, Hoya 67mm UV Pro 1 Digital MC
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-07-17 6:25