There were several birds perched around the Kotel in Jerusalem. This one had a elegence to it and looked sweet.
I thought the white bird contrasting the black window opening added a mystical element to the shot.
Just a little sharpening and cropping
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
broken_nail (190) 2007-11-12 12:46
I like the mix of colors and beautiful, of course, the bird (is it a dove?).
- Copyright: Yael Manis (Yael5766) (218)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-11-04
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Olympus Camedia D-560 ZOOM, Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-45mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My favorite photos (4) (Gatti Matti) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-12 12:03