The Kotel Western Wall is a place Jews (and others for sure) go to pray. Many times they bring written prayers from themselves or others and tuck them into the wall. As more get tucked in others fall and before you know it you have even your feet surrounded by prayers. Really sweet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
scy48510 (52) 2007-11-07 14:44
A great capture.
Whenever I visited the Kotel, I always had this strange feeling about these supplications lying in the cracks in the wall and on the floor, some lying there for ages.
In them are hidden all of mankinds problems and issues and there is this mysterious auro of holiness about them.
Thanks for sharing and refreshing my longing to visit again.
- Copyright: Yael Manis (Yael5766) (218)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-11-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Olympus Camedia D-560 ZOOM, Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-45mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-07 10:05