The Dead Sea is a lake, located 400 meters below sea level, the lowest place on Earth, and the saltiest one.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Jeppo (17623) 2012-05-18 2:18
it looks like more to a oil painting than a picture...but the result is charming and impressive.
I experienced the Dead Sea from the Jordan shore only...but this shot suggests me to visit it from the Israeli side too...
PS: just posted a shot from Bolivia with the same title. maybe we are both right and moon has similar landscapes as we think
- Copyright: Yitzhak Avigur (avigur_11) (21954)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-12
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: CANON 500D, 18-55 Canon II EF-S f/3.5-5.5
- Exposure: f/11, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-17 23:25