This is the home stadium of Maccabi and Hapoel Tel Aviv, located in Jaffa which is on the southen side of Tel Aviv.
Can host a crowd of 15,400 people, this is the west tribune as far as i remember.
I tryed to take a wide picture.
Important events:Hosted the game that Hapoel Tel Aviv won Chelsea 2:0 on the Uefa cup first round.
Critiques | Translate
dinaydase (651) 2004-04-20 12:44
I thought these teams had a bigger and seperate stadiums. And I think this is a little bit small for these teams. What do you think? As for the photo, the colors are beautiful. Your angle enabled you to capture big portion of the stadium. Nicely done. Regards, Seda...
- Copyright: Tomer Nayer (Tomernayer) (516)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-07-29
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: HP Photosmart 735
- Exposure: f/3.8, 1/16 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Stadiums [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-04-20 7:49