This is rumoured to be the oldest functioning port in the world.
At the far southern end of the port, a man-made jetty can be accessed. Leaping from rock to rock, past fishermen, a nice view can be had of Jaffa and the entire Tel Aviv coast, sunsets and seagulls.
Critiques | Translate
NuriGiray (4) 2012-03-07 10:44
A another fantastic shot.
Zengi001 (2329) 2012-03-09 6:37
Againg the sunrays..! Just wonderful, The seagull, the bonus.
berek (33349) 2012-03-16 23:32
This one is interesting too. I love lights and clouds combinations.
- Copyright: Assi Dvilanski (asival) (5299)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-18
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 50D, Canon EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-03-05 0:55